Some of the Knits and Oven Dyeing Pretreatments or Back Processes or Scouring Bleaching:
- Pretreatment is done before dying to remove the fabric’s natural yolk or gray color.
- M: L ratios are reduced to 1: 6compared to dyeing.
- Pretreatment includes scouring, bleaching, mercerization.
- Pretreatment Media Alkaline PH 11-12.
- Chemical: Waiting agent + sequestering agent + caustic + peroxide + well remover.
- Temperature: Boiling temperature
- Temperature effect: If the temperature is 80degrees, it takes 1hours and 120 degrees, you can make pretreatment in 20 minutes.
- Here removes oxide natural color, removes caustic fat oil, removes liquid detergent waxes, removes oil remover oil.
- Chemical dodging rules:
Prior to loading the fabric by injecting the waiting and sequestering agent. Then give the caustic and detergent, dyeing the temperature with some ox run and then dilute the machine with cold oxide in cold water.
- CAUTION: Mix peroxide in cold water between chemicals and peroxide will explode in hot water.
- On the floor, you will see that the machine operators take less water than the theory M: L, because the scouring is better when the density of the litter is lower.
- Quality Testing:
Absorbency tests have to be done for scoring.
Drop test is done for scouring.
Whitening test is done for bleaching.
- Normally dark colors do not bleach but only scouring.
- Light color requires both bleach and scouring.
- After bleaching in the oven, you have to do the mercerization.
- Bleaching should be given stabilizer with chemical peroxide, and it should be given at a ratio of 3: 1to hydrogen peroxide, and it must be dosed before peroxide.
- The oxide must be increased to increase the whiteness of the cloth.
- If there is an oil spot on the clothes during the gray inspection, you should not use the oil remover during the pretreatment or you will not get the color in that spot. Oil remover should be given after rising to 80 degrees.
- Bio-scouring is currently done on fabric. Enzyme pectinase.
- The oven fabric bleach needs to be disassembled before.
- Oven Cloth Bleach Scouring is a Continuum bleach machine.
- Neat cloth bleach is done either in the exhaust method at the Atmospheric Machine or at the High-Pressure Machine.
- Hydrogen peroxide is called Universal Bleaching Agent because it allows all fibers to be bleached and fiber does not damage.
- Polyester fabrics are not just bleached and are not bleached.
- Peroxide killer is used after blue cloth bleach but does not need to be treated with peroxide.
- Reaction / Method:
Scouring - Saponification and emulsification reactions occur.